Monday, September 28, 2026

New York Magazine Features Shirtless Woman Elliot Page on First-Ever ‘Men’s Style’ Issue


Mediaite.com:

New York magazine’s first-ever “Men’s Style” issue will feature trans actor Elliot Page on its cover when it hits newsstands later this week. The cover image — showing a shirtless Page leaning against a wooden door and crossing his tattooed arms — hit X on Monday after the magazine shared a sneak peek at the issue, which has the subtitle, “A Special Issue About Putting Clothes On and Taking Them Off Again.” 
 
New York posted another photo of The Odyssey actor hanging out in a bathhouse. The photo will accompany a story about the NYC bathhouses, which Page said he is a big fan of. “I went to a bathhouse recently,” Page said in the article. “I’ve only in the past couple of years been like, Yeah, that sounds nice, to like go somewhere and sit around in your body like that. I do sing in the shower sometimes. The same songs and lyrics will get stuck in my head, and I don’t know why. Like ‘Do you believe in life after love?’ That’s one I’ll belt out. Or ‘The Sound of Music’: I’ve never seen the movie, which seems crazy, but for some reason I find myself belting out that song in the shower. I can’t explain it.” 
 
Page rocketed to fame in 2007 after portraying the pregnant teen protagonist in Juno. The actor first announced they were trans in a December 2020 post on Instagram, and a month later Page told Time the announcement was met with “a lot of support and love and a massive amount of hatred and transphobia.”

Honestly, this is just evil personafied. A one-time cute, talented and burgeoning actress decides to mutilate her body (including cutting off her boobs) to cosplay being a man. And because she's co-signed by the Godless, morally-bankrupt, woke crowd on the Left, we're all supposed to pretend this is normal, when she really needs to repent, seek forgiveness and accept God into her life.

RELATED: Some Dems Take a Different Approach to Trans Issues This Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jack Smith's Defense as an Unbiased Prosecutor Got Obliterated by GOP Senator Josh Hawley

WashingtonExaminer.com : Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) tore into former special prosecutor Jack Smith during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearin...